Flying Returns offers you unmatched opportunities to redeem miles for award tickets, on the vast combined domestic and international network of Air India. You can also redeem mileage points on our Star Alliance partner airline's networks.
You can redeem miles as soon as you "Activate" your account by taking a flight (in any revenue fare) after your enrollment date.
You can even gift your award tickets to a friend, a family member, a business associate or any other person of your choice.
You can redeem your miles for:
- Flight Awards on Air India
- Upgrade Awards on Air India
- Flight Awards on Star Alliance Partner Airlines
- Upgrade Awards on Star Alliance Partner Airlines
Miles can be redeemed for Awards on Air India as follows;
1. Through Air India booking offices: (Awards for Air India Flights, Air India Upgrades, Lufthansa Flights and Singapore Airlines flights)
Please carry your membership card for verification. Please specify you would like to book an Award Ticket. These have to be booked in specific Reservation Booking Classes (O for First class, I for Business Class and X for economy class).
On verification of your membership card an Award ticket shall be issued by Air India ticketing staff. All applicable taxes and surcharges shall be borne by you. You may request award tickets for yourself or any person of your choice.
2. Through Air India Contact center in India (Toll free no. 1800 180 1407): (Awards for Air India Flights, Air India Upgrades)
Please call the AI contact center on the above number. On verification of your membership, the award tickets shall be issued by the call center agent and emailed to your email address registered in your membership account. (You can add an email address in your membership account by logging on in your account and clicking the update profile tab).
All applicable taxes and surcharges shall be borne by you. These shall be paid by credit card through the contact center IVR.
Please note the following;
- Purely domestic bookings can only be ticketed at the contact center. Tickets shall be emailed to you.
- International bookings for Award Tickets shall be made by the contact center; however, the tickets shall have to be purchased from Air India booking offices. This is because there is a requirement of documentation check for international travel.
- Only Master and Visa cards issued in India are accepted at the contact center for acceptance of payments.
- You may request award tickets for yourself or any person of your choice.
- Members residing in USA may call toll free number 1800 223 7776.
- Members residing in Canada may call toll free number 1800 6256424.
- Members residing in UK may call toll free number 800 635 0041.
3. Online through the Flying Returns website. (www.flyingreturns.co.in): (Awards for Air India Flights)
You can also redeem miles for Air India flight Awards online by logging on in your membership account and clicking the flight Redemptions tab. This action shall take you to the internet booking engine (IBE) of Air India where a guided procedure can be followed to book your Award Tickets.
Both domestic and international Award Tickets can be booked through the IBE.
Master and Visa cards issued worldwide can be used to pay taxes /surcharges.
Direct Debit through Net banking with selected Indian banks can also be used as a form of payment.