Star Alliance Partner Airlines
The world's largest airline network gives you access to a host of major airlines and hundreds of global destinations. Redeem your "Flying Returns" miles for award flights and flight upgrades.
STAR ALLIANCE AWARDS
To find out how many "Flying Returns" miles you will need to redeem for flight awards with Star Alliance partner airlines, simply use the Mileage Calculator or the Star Alliance Award Chart.
STAR Alliance Award Chart: Click Here
STAR ALLIANCE UPGRADE AWARDS
Eligibility for the Star Alliance Upgrade Awards depends on the booked RBD's and the participating carrier. A confirmed booking on the eligible class is required in order to request for Star Alliance Upgrade Award redemption.
To find out how many "Flying Returns" miles you will need for a flight upgrade on a participating airline, simply refer to the Star Alliance Upgrade Award Chart.
STAR Alliance Upgrade Award Chart: Click Here
- Only confirmed and ticketed bookings on eligible booking classes are eligible for upgrades.
- Upgrades can be requested for member self, family members or friends.
- Codeshare flights are not eligible for upgrades.
- Upgrades are valid on stipulated paid fares with the corresponding booking classes.
• Economy to Business Class in Y, B booking classes
• Business to First Class in C, D booking classes
• Please note the expanded booking classes available on selected carriers as shown in below table.*Click here to view table
- Only a single segment of the trip can be upgraded at a time.
- Upgrade requests must be made no less than 24 hours prior to flight departure.
- Upgrades are subject to availability.
- All upgrades confirmation are stored electronically which your reservation and are accepted at flight check-in.
- Should you cancel a valid paid ticket that has been upgraded, all miles, less any expired miles, will be automatically returned to your account.