Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Payment Status Check at Seva Sindhu Portal sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in-
The chief minister of Karnataka Siddaramaiah had launched the registration of its fifth guarantee ‘Yuva Nidhi’ on 26 December 2023 in Bengaluru. It will offer unemployment assistance to the diploma holders and graduate students. All the candidates who have registered under this scheme will be able to check their application status online on the official website. All the people who are in the age group of 18 to 25 years and have their bachelor or diploma degree can get benefit from this scheme.
Table of Contents
Overview of Yuva Nidhi Scheme Karnataka
|Yuva Nidhi Scheme
|Registration Starting Date
|26 December 2023
|Unemployed Graduates and Diploma Holders
|Online and Offline
|Rs. 3000 & Rs. 1500 (as per qualification)
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Payment Release Date
|The distribution of the allowance will begin on national youth day that is on 12 January 2024. In this scheme the graduates will get the monetary assistance of Rs 3,000 and the diploma holders will get Rs 1500, who have conceded their studies in the 2022-2023 academic year. This money will be given to those people who do not have a job even after passing their bachelors or diploma courses. Along with the financial assistance the free training will also be provided to the youth. This allowance will be given for a period of two years from the date of the result announcement and it will be directly transferred to the bank account of the applicants.
Steps to Fill Yuva Nidhi Online Application Form
- Applicants who wants to register for the scheme must visit the official website of the Seva Sindhu Portal.
- You will reach the homepage of the website.
- Navigate the “New User Register Here” option.
- A new page will appear on which you have to enter your Aadhar ID number.
- Now input the captcha code and then click on ‘Next’.
- A new page will appear on the screen on which you have to fill details like name, address, mobile number etc.
- Now upload all the required documents.
- Review the information and finally click on option of “Register” for completing the registration process.
- Now you can easily apply for the scheme just by logging in your ID.
How to Check Yuva Nidhi Scheme Payment Status?
After you submit the application then you will get an application reference number. By using that reference number, you can easily track the status of Yuva Nidhi Scheme application. You can follow the steps listed below.
- Visit the Seva Sindhu Karnataka official website.
- On the home page, tap on the option of “track your application status”.
- Now enter the application reference number to check the status of your application.
- An SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number at every step of the application once you are done submitting.
- You can check the official report for the status of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme.
Who will be the beneficiary of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme?
Unemployed Graduates and Diploma Holders are beneficiary of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme.
How to Check sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Yuva Nidhi Scheme Payment Status?
Candidates can check the Yuva Nidhi Scheme Payment Status from the official site i.e. – www.sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.