www.cowin.gov.in Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Correction Process, How to Correct Error in Vaccination Certificate, Covid Vaccine Certificate Update – Name, DOB, Gender
The government has announced a new update. The Cowin portal helps in rectifying any errors printed on the vaccination certificate. All the candidates are informed that they have Covid-19 Vaccinated and have received the vaccination certificate but see the error on it. Candidates can able to correct it through Cowin Portal your name, dob, gender, and other details.
|Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate 2022 Short Details:|
|Name of Program||Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate|
|Topic||COVID Vaccine Certificate Correction|
|Details About||Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate, Correction Process, and other detail|
|Issued by||Central Government|
|Benefits||Correction on the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate|
Now you can make corrections to your name, year of birth and gender on your Cowin vaccination certificates if inadvertent errors have come in. Go to https://t.co/S3pUoouB6p and Raise an Issue. @mygovindia @CovidIndiaSeva @MoHFW_INDIA @GoI_MeitY @_DigitalIndia #IndiaFightsCorona pic.twitter.com/W32yUGr8Jx
— Aarogya Setu (@SetuAarogya) June 8, 2021
COVID Vaccine Certificate Correction
|Rapid vaccination is being done across the country in the war against Coronavirus. It is mandatory for the candidate to register on the Cowin portal for vaccination, who has got the vaccine for Kovid-19. Here is good news for every person who has got their vaccination certificate and gets their name, date of birth, and gender lax error. The co-win portal now allows correction on the Covid-19 Vaccination Certification. Candidates stay and connected with us regarding the latest updates. If you any mistake in covid vaccination certification, you can be correct on the vaccine certificate online. Here we are provided some simple steps or links as given below mention you can follow them.|
Also Check – Download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate
Vaccine Certificate Correction Online
|A large number of candidates have vaccinated and got the Covid Vaccination Certification. After checking the vaccination certificate, if you get to have an error in certificate details such as name, gender, date of birth. With the help of Cowin Portal, you can make corrections to your gender, name, and date of birth on vaccination certification. Go to the portal of cowin.gov.in and click on the raise an issue. Here we are provided all details as given below mention you can follow it.|
How to Correct the Covid Vaccination Certificate Details
- Visit the official website of www.cowin.gov.in
- Then open the home page.
- Now click on Register/Sign button.
- Enter your registered phone number then OTP receive one number.
- Show the account details section, then click on the Raise an Issue Button.
- Then Choose the member name form.
- Click on the Correction in Certificate option and click on the continue button.
- Then select the field which you want to make the correction.
- Now enter the correct details.
- Then click on the Continue button.
NOTE: You can edit the certificate once so enter the correct details very carefully.
How to Verify Your Cowin Certificate
- Open the official cowin.gov.in website. verify.cowin.gov.in
- Open the “Verify a vaccination certificate” page and click on Scan QR Code.
- A notification will appear on your scanned device.
- Point the camera to the QR code on the certificate issued and scan the QR Code properly.
- If the certificate is not original, “Certificate Invalid” will be displayed.
Also Check – MYLab CoviSelf App Download