Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2022 Online Registration Form | Eligibility Criteria | Required Documents | Jagananna Smart City Application Date
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2022 has been launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The Chief Minister of the state YS Jaganmohan Reddy recently started this scheme under which middle-class people i.e. middle-income people will be given plots. These plots are being built in the area of 200 to 250 yards. Regarding Jagananna Smart City scheme, Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy says that this scheme will benefit 30.6 lakh people. Under this scheme, not just houses but smart cities will also be built. 28.3 lakh houses will be built under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in the state. For this, an amount of Rs 1.5 lakh per unit will be given by the central government.
|Jagananna Smart City/Town Scheme 2022 Short Details:
|Name of Program
|Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2022
|Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Benefits, Features, Application Form Date, Registration Process
|People will be given plots
|Citizens of Andhra Pradesh
Table of Contents
About Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
|Under the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme, 15.10 lakh flats will be built in the first phase, the work of building the remaining houses will be done in the second phase. 23,535 crore land has been purchased for this scheme, on which houses will be built at a cost of 27,000 crores. Those candidates who want to get benefits Jagananna Smart City Scheme must apply Smart Town Scheme Application form Online through the given below mention direct link. The candidates want any more details about the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme/Yojana 2021, you must be read the whole article till the end.
Also Check- प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना 2022
Housing Scheme Demand Survey
|The goal of this scheme is to make it available to the people of the middle-income group in less money. Those who have an annual income of three lakh to six lakh will be given 150 yards, those whose annual income is six lakh to twelve lakh will be given 200 yards and those whose income is twelve lakh and eighty lakh rupees will be given 250 plots. On June 6 and 7, a demand survey will be taken by the officials on the scheme, in which interested people who get the benefits of the scheme can register their names.
Benefits & features For Jagananna Smart City Scheme 2022
Eligibility for the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
How to apply Jagananna Smarted Town/City Scheme Online Form
- Until the official portal starts online. Till then you can download the given offline form, after filling it up,
May be submitted to the Municipality / Municipal Office.
- Although the scheme was launched only on 23 March 2021, registration has not been started for it yet.
- The city authorities and district officials will first take a survey and public opinion on the plan.
- The demand survey will be taken by the government on 6 and 7 June. Those who are willing to get the benefit of the scheme can register their names in it.
- Once the survey is completed, the application form will be released by the concerned department, after which interested people will be able to fill this form and take it home in less money under the scheme.
Also Check- PM Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022