West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa 2021 scheme, Eligibility criteria, required documents, how to apply online for the scheme, check and track application scheme online
Govt of West Bengal has initiated a welfare scheme for girls of the state. Under the scheme west Bengal RupashreePrakalpa 2021, the Govt has proposed to give Rs 25,000 each to girls for their marriage. The Govt of West Bengal aims to provide financial grants to girls who have crossed the age of 18. The scheme aims at providing aid to financially stressed families at the time of their daughter’s marriage. Citizens of West Bengal can avail themselves of the benefits of the scheme West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa 2021. Govt of West Bengal has released the application form. Girls who have crossed the age of 18 can apply for the scheme. They can download WB RupashreePrakalpa Scheme 2021 Application Form, PDF, and track status online.
|Rupashree Prakalpa 2021 Scheme Short Details:|
|Name of Program||RupashreePrakalpa 2021|
|Topic||West Bengal RupashreePrakalpa 2021 Scheme|
|Details About||Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Apply Online, Track Application Scheme online|
|Issued by||Govt of West Bengal|
|Benefits||Govt has proposed to give Rs 25,000 each to girls for their marriage|
West Bengal RupashreePrakalpa scheme 2021
|The scheme will help poor peoples who can’t bear the expenditure of their daughter’s marriage and borrow a huge some on interest. State Govt has released fund of Rs. 1,500 crore for the scheme which will help 6 lakh girls belonging to economically weaker sections. The scheme is in effect from 1 April 2018 and is applicable in all districts of West Bengal. This article gives insight and elaborates on the process of applying for the scheme, eligibility criteria, and how to check WB RupashreePrakalpa 2021 status online.|
Objectives of Rupshree Prakalpa
|Any girl who proposes to get married and avail benefits of the scheme must meet the following criteria:-
Documents Required for WB Rupashree Prakalpa
|The applicant must have valid proof of age for which she must have the self-attested photocopy of any of the following:-
-School leaving certificate recognized by the government
GuideLines PDF>>> Download Rupashree Prakalpa 2021 Guidelines
How to apply online for the West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa 2021
- The application form for West Bengal RupashreePrakalpa 2021 is available offline as well as offline.
Application Form PDF link>> Download WB RupaShree Prakalpa Application Form 2021 in Bengali & English Language
- To apply for the scheme:-
- Applicant must visit nearby gram panchayat, municipal office, block development officers (BDO), or sub-divisional officers (SDO).
- Post this, the applicant has to obtain theWest Bengal RupashreePrakalpa 2021 application form from the concerned branch from the office.
- The application form can also be downloaded online from the official web portal of the scheme.
- Now fill in all the necessary details and attach the required documents. Fill in all the information carefully and submit it to the concerned branch and office.
- Once the application form is submitted it will be verified by the receiving officer will return a duly signed and stamped acknowledgment slip to the applicant.
- The sanctioned amount will be transferred through IFMS to the bank account of the applicant.
- The transferred fund will be executed at least five days before the date of the applicant’s marriage.
How to Track Application Status Online for Rupashree Prakalpa
- To trace the RupashreePrakalpa status online, an applicant can:-
- Visit the official website of the portal wbrupashree.gov.in
- Here on the home page, you have to click on the trace application.
- A new page will open on the screen where you can check your application status with help of your application ID and application year.
- Fill in the application ID and application year and press the submit button.
- Once you click the submit button details of your application, your application status, and IFMS status will be visible on your screen.
How to Check beneficiaries list
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- Click on the beneficiary search on a webpage.
- Now fill in the application ID and application year.
- After filling in the same click on submit button. The list of beneficiaries will appear on the screen.
- The applicant can download the list in the format of PDF by clicking on the download button available on the home page.
To know more about the West Bengal RupashreePrakalpa 2021 you can contact on the following number- 1800-345-5558
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the Rupashree Prakalpa scheme 2021?
Ans. It’s a scheme launched by govt of Bengal under which girls are provided with the financial aid of 25,000 for their marriage.
Q. How you can apply for the scheme?
Ans. Candidates need to collect the application form from gram panchayat, municipality, BDO office, and SDO office.
Q. How to download Rupashree Prakalpa scheme form?
Ans. Candidates can download applications from the official website.
Q. What is the eligible age to apply for the scheme?
Ans. Applicant must be over 18 to apply for the scheme.
Check Also>>>DDA Housing Scheme 2021